Editorial InternshipSRG Services, Inc.
Sports Journalism/Editorial InternFanteractive
Journalism InternshipUnsung People
Victims of Immigration Fraud - VOIFAGVSPORT
Law Intern - VOIFAGVSPORT
Web Development Intern - VOIFAGVSPORT
Journalism/ Investigative Reporting Intern - VOIFAGVSPORT
Journalism or Investigative Reporting InternshipVOIF
Editorial / Journalism Intern Content creatorBookmark This
Posted: August 22 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2Ripped Fitness is an up-and-coming online fitness community with a focus on health. We link trainers, athletes, gyms, and fitness enthusiasts all around the world. We consistently need new and refreshing original content for out blog page. This is a great opportunity to show your skill and brand yourself! This a position that could potential turn into a long term career.
Responsibilities- Writing new blogs and daily content
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Word, Entertainment Journalism, Writing For The Web
Preferred - WordPress