Journalism internship for an Italian-American publication (Los Angeles area)Italoamericano
12UP Sports Media/Social Media Internship12UP
High School EditorThe Honestly
High School Content WriterThe Honestly
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Editorial / Journalism Intern - FashionBookmark This
Posted: December 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSUAVV INTERNSHIP: Do you have the desire to become a writer for a world known magazine? Join us at SUAVV!
SUAVV Magazine is an digital, contemporary men’s lifestyle magazine, dedicated to uplifting men, with positive and cutting edge editorial. It focuses on all aspects of the male lifestyle, including everything from fashion, entertainment, politics and technology, to skincare, health and fitness, spirituality, arts and culture.
If so, submit a short writing sample, email describing 3 topics of interest and resume today
Check out the website: www.suavv.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with photo shoots and other fashion related stories
- Put together articles about fashion
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus