Editorial / Journalism InternCairo Group
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Editorial / Journalism Intern for the Tattoo IndustryBookmark This
Find Me Ink
Posted: September 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFind me ink is a software company that connects customers to tattoo artists We provide web based services for artists and parlors to showcase their art and make it more searchable. We then provide a search engine for customers to search through art and get matched to an artist.
We went live in November intended to test in Chicago, however, we’ve had the entire world use our site for tattoo services. In fact, customers from Italy, Canada and Mexico have flown to Chicago to get a tattoo from artists from our site. Again, our site was intended for Chicago so now we are building out the platform to scale out country-wide.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to show their talents throughout the workplace.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus