Paid Summer Editorial Intern to Dig Into the Business of Wall StreetInvestmentWires
Digital Editor For Music Blog757 Media
Content Writer, Christian LifestyleThe Gospel Live
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Editorial / Journalism InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternDirect Cannabis Network
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternOphir Energy Plc.
Copywriting InternBookmark This
Fortress Consulting Group
833 W. Chicago Avenue, Suite 205
Posted: February 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFortress Consulting Group is a growing digital media firm located in Chicago. We are looking for a Content Management Intern to assist in our content creation efforts with day to day writing needs, creation of blogs and articles, research and social media functions. This is a great opportunity to learn, build your experience, and use your efforts to make real-world business impact.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Community Manager
- Proofread both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports
- Assist with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Assist the team with research on client industries
- Write sample blog posts and articles for both internal and external purposes
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience / interest in websites, apps, and digital media
- Familiarity with HubSpot, WordPress or other content management systems (CMS) or willingness to learn
SkillsRequired - Writing and Editing
Preferred - Social Media, Blogging, Content Creation