Fashion Journalism InternshipCapitally
Paid Journalism InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Breaking news opportunity at BNO NewsBNO News B.V.
Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Assistant Managing EditorLPB Media
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Social Media Writing internship at Media company in the Editorial DeptNew Media Publishing Group
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Copywriting InternBookmark This
Fortress Consulting Group
833 W. Chicago Avenue, Suite 205
Posted: February 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFortress Consulting Group is a growing digital media firm located in Chicago. We are looking for a Content Management Intern to assist in our content creation efforts with day to day writing needs, creation of blogs and articles, research and social media functions. This is a great opportunity to learn, build your experience, and use your efforts to make real-world business impact.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Community Manager
- Proofread both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports
- Assist with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Assist the team with research on client industries
- Write sample blog posts and articles for both internal and external purposes
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience / interest in websites, apps, and digital media
- Familiarity with HubSpot, WordPress or other content management systems (CMS) or willingness to learn
SkillsRequired - Writing and Editing
Preferred - Social Media, Blogging, Content Creation