Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Social Media Writing internship at Media company in the Editorial DeptNew Media Publishing Group
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Content writer for blog & Apple NewsMusic Host Network LLC
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID POP MUSIC JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID EDM Music JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: November 05 2016
Company Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShoezandmoreⓇ is a Shoezandmore.com LLC company. The world needs to know the value you bring to the table, the world needs to know you are shoezandmoreⓇ.
Our mission is to hold readers accountable for excellence in healthy living and social awareness with an environmentally responsible carbon footprint. Our vision is to educate readers about real issues occurring daily across the earth because what happens today will affect tomorrow.
We need your help. The ShoezandmoreⓇ is currently reaching over three million people each month, our workload is high, and need help organizing the demands attached to this fast-paced field. Our target is young adults between 18-34-year-olds, and who else knows what young adults want other than young adults? This unpaid internship offers fantastic benefits. Benefits such as covering live events, networking with industry leaders, and possible employment opportunities complemented by the support of a respected magazine to list a few. We need your help please, we couldn’t get along without you.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Strong Communication Skills, Strong interpersonal skills, Strong organizational skills
Preferred - Writing and Editing, Writing For The Web