Fashion Journalism InternshipCapitally
Paid Journalism InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Breaking news opportunity at BNO NewsBNO News B.V.
Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Assistant Managing EditorLPB Media
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Social Media Writing internship at Media company in the Editorial DeptNew Media Publishing Group
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Douglasville, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmpower, Inc. Magazine©™ is a publication printed and electronically published by Somi & Co Publishing Group. Empower, Inc. sets out to encourage, empower and provoke purpose in its readers. Empower highlights real stories, global philanthropic efforts and initiatives, people that are creating a paradigm shift globally within the heart of the people and thus the community.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Content Development, Article Writing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Journalism, Content Development, Editor, Article Writing