Philly's That Music Mag Needs an Intern Editor ASAPThat Music Mag
Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Douglasville, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmpower, Inc. Magazine©™ is a publication printed and electronically published by Somi & Co Publishing Group. Empower, Inc. sets out to encourage, empower and provoke purpose in its readers. Empower highlights real stories, global philanthropic efforts and initiatives, people that are creating a paradigm shift globally within the heart of the people and thus the community.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Content Development, Article Writing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Journalism, Content Development, Editor, Article Writing