INTERNSHIP: Journalist /Travel Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
INTERNSHIP: CopywriterTrend Prive Magazine
Photography/Journalism InternshipRespect The Pound LLC
Article Writing InternshipRespect The Pound LLC
Editorial InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Editorial AssistantSouthern Bride
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmpower, Inc. Magazine©™ is a publication printed and electronically published by Somi & Co Publishing Group. Empower, Inc. sets out to encourage, empower and provoke purpose in its readers. Empower highlights real stories, global philanthropic efforts and initiatives, people that are creating a paradigm shift globally within the heart of the people and thus the community.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Content Development
Preferred - Article Writing, Content Development, Journalism, Editor, Graphic Design