Jounalism InternshipLos Angeles
Spring / Summer Political Speech Writer DemocratOur Community is Our Land
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Breaking news opportunity at BNO NewsBNO News B.V.
Creative and Talented Journalists/Bloggers Needed For Print and Digital Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Editorial / Journalism InternEagle group
Journalist/ reporterThe Claire Life Mini Mag
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: July 08 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdero Media is a full-service boutique communications agency: providing public relations, marketing, artist management, and special events production. We are seeking a writer or blog intern for our on-line web column. In- person interviews would be a large part of this position.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects including blogging.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Work on special projects, as needed including in person or red carpet interviews
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus