Journalism internship for an Italian-American publication (Los Angeles area)Italoamericano
12UP Sports Media/Social Media Internship12UP
High School EditorThe Honestly
High School Content WriterThe Honestly
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
sp and big apple
24-10, 29 st
Posted: May 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWith our focus on tourism, our experience in the New York nightlife industry and our expertise in high-end event production, SP&Big Apple is the leading promotional company of choice for New York's fashion and entertainment industries.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus