SUMMER 2017 Public & Global Affairs InternNiagara Foundation
Blogger/Writer for Automotive ConciergeThe Auto Vault Inc.
Journalism/English Majors neededMinnesota Publishing
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Pac 12 Sports JournalistsArmchair All-Americans
Spring Blog Writing InternshipWHAT ARE THOSE
Virtual Editorial / Journalism/ Blogging Intern/ Digital MarketingBullyfambam
Events ReporterDimas Consulting & Events
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Ciel Bleu Communications
649 Second Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: January 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to be part of a growing magazine? Do you love architecture, design, interiors, and luxury lifestyle?
Then join our dynamic luxury real estate publication, featuring high-end property, design, and architecture in both New York and Miami! We are looking for an excited and hard-working editorial intern to join the team.
Successful candidate HAS TO HAVE an interest in real estate, design, and architecture and NEEDS to be based in New York City.
***Please only apply if you are interested in the above topics and already live in New York.***
Internship will lead to full-time position.
Interns will be expected to work on site 2-3 days per week and will fast become part of our global team.
Responsibilities- Write content to be featured on www.9fi5th.com and possibly in our print publications
- Research topics and assist Editorial Manager to gather content
- Contact clients and interviewees for scheduling and follow-ups (images, fact-checking, etc.)
- Proofread and edit articles
- Pitch interesting and thought-provoking topics to be featured
- Work on special projects as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or design/architecture
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance