- Internships /
- Journalism /
- Editorial / Journalism Intern ( Fashion, Beauty, Health and Entertainment Focus)
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
SEEKING JOURNALISM INTERNS TO WRITE POSTS FOR HEALTHCARE WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
Writing ProgrammeThe Indian Economist
Writers and Blogging Interns NeededThe Liberal Advocate News
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Diop Agency
Blogging Interns Needed For Entertainment, EDM Culture, and Music Industry NewsMad Sun Marketing
Editorial / Journalism Intern ( Fashion, Beauty, Health and Entertainment Focus)Bookmark This
Raveena Media Group
Posted: August 30 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRaveena Media Group we provide advise, strategies, organizational structure to ideas, vision, dreams to those start-up and growing businesses, organization and opportunities. We are working 3 publication both for online and print.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Interview various celebrities an brand experts
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus