- Internships /
- Journalism /
- Editorial / Journalism Intern ( Fashion, Beauty, Health and Entertainment Focus)
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Internship. Journalist. Bilingual: French & EnglishFrance-Amerique
Writer / Editor for Top Online Wedding ResourceOD Marketers
Journalists InternshipsDelux Magazine
Editorial internCity & State magazine
Interviewing Now! Social Media Manager for LGBT Wedding StartupCitaldel Media
Journalism / Publishing InternshipTokyo Journal
Editorial / Journalism Intern ( Fashion, Beauty, Health and Entertainment Focus)Bookmark This
Raveena Media Group
Posted: August 30 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRaveena Media Group we provide advise, strategies, organizational structure to ideas, vision, dreams to those start-up and growing businesses, organization and opportunities. We are working 3 publication both for online and print.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Interview various celebrities an brand experts
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus