International - Global Journalism Internship - Remote - VirtualIVANNOVATION
Winter Editorial InternshipChicago Agent Publishing
Social Media Marketing // Content CreatorThe Social Group
JOURNALISM / MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Remote)(Private)
Content Creation InternshipXperii
Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: March 23 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen-Eye is a 501c3 non-for-profit tith the mission to help give women the tools to empower themsleves please see our website www.womeneye.org we need help from great women. We create a TV show and magazine and a online Shoping Mall at our office 500 North Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60611
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus