Contributing WriterSarah Scoop, LLC
Editorial / Writing Intern at YourTango.com (To Start JULY 2017)YourTango
Editorial / Writing Intern at YourTango.com (To Start AUG 2017)YourTango
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Freelance Writer/InternWord Stylist
CopywriterFragrances of Wine
Editorial / Journalism InternDailyDAC, LLC d/b/a Financial Poise
Fashion Journalism InternshipCapitally
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: September 23 2016
Company Location: Worthington, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptiongetakick is a start-up social enterprise with a core mission to change public sentiment on the issue of adoption. getakick creates high-quality shareable content & merchandise geared to the 13-40 year old market and is focused on building a deep emotional connection with our brand.
getakick is seeking interns to help us create shareable content in the form of social media, videos, podcasts, music and more.
We hire, fire, review, and reward our team based on our core values:
1. Respect for All – We have no enemies, inside and outside of the company
2. Make the World a Better Place – Locally (Co-Workers) and Globally (Community)
3. Realistic Dreamers – In regards to money and changing people’s hearts
4. Driven – This is more than a job, it is a life mission
5. Produce Excellence – Get things done well and on-time
If your values align, please apply. We are located in Worthington, Ohio but would consider remote workers as well.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus