Writer Intern ( Remote)Burffee
Magazine EditorWanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
Editorial for Sneaker OutletDeviate Publishing
Non-Profit Media & Marketing Internship (Unpaid)Love Knowledge
Blog & Article Writing InternFree Range Office
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
Editor / ePUBLISHING / Sector - Human Performance OptimizationLRT
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 23 2016
Company Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMassisPost.com is an online publication of Massis Weekly. It is an Armenian media group with an international outreach. Currently, as paper media becomes obsolete, MassisPost is quickly headed towards the top of the Armenian media websites. Now the need has come for interns to produce news from the Armenian diaspora and from Armenia. The website is in English and focuses mainly on informing the US population on what is currently occurring in the Armenian community and keep them aware and informed.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of news articles;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed; including: going out to events and writing articles about it
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in learning and using the Wordpress interface
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Armenian community
- Ability to research and prepare news about Armenia or the Armenian community