Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Journalism Internship - Contributing WriterTUN.com
Journalist / WriterSRM Graphics and Printing
Journalism Intern for Girls & Women's Empowerment InitiativeProject GirlSpire
Journalism InternXperience Management Group
PR/Journalist Intern for Fashion TechFashom
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: September 27 2016
Company Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are currently selecting applicants through various platform for internship.
Our virtual location interns will have an opportunity to work from their approved and assigned locations, the idea is to give current live broadcast of fresh video contents to the world daily.
For example interns from Los Angeles might choose to broadcast news from Los Angeles area, and interns from Beverly Hill will broadcast from Beverly Hill, interns from NY might choose to broadcast from the Madison Square Garden location.
However interns from Las Vegas will have an opportunity to work with the pros from the following locations.
1. Downtown Las Vegas Blvd | Wedding Chapel Reporter : Thursday - Saturdays
2. Downtown Fremont Experience location Reporter | Reviewers : Wednesday - Saturdays
3. Sandy Expo Las Vegas Product Presenter : Available Mondays to Wednesday
4. Las Vegas Convention Center | location: Available Mondays to Wednesday
5. Welcome to Las Vegas Billboard location Reporter : Available Wednesday to Friday.
6. Wine Tasting at Mandalay Bay| Caesars Palace | Bellagio : Available every Thursday
7. And other more business premises, such as casino review, wedding review, club review etc.
Time will vary based on event schedule which will be available on our social media as an upcoming event for each location.
Most of these will be live streamed on Facebook| YouTube simultaneously as we would like to give the world the best of what is happening in Vegas live.
If you are selected, you will start to work with start your internship without delay.
Each Intern will receive their the following:
Press Pass Badge.
iBroadCast Application - Broadcasting app with iphone | android exclusively for Vegas Newspaper's reporters.
email address with as firstname.lastname@example.org
Login Access to Vegas Newspaper website to post your offline articles, reviews or video
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Media, Writer, Writing, Video, Camera, Lighting, On-air Hosting, Event Hosting, Radio Host, Broadcast Television
Preferred - Radio Host, Broadcast Television, Event Hosting, Writer