PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Content writer for blog & Apple NewsMusic Host Network LLC
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID POP MUSIC JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID EDM Music JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Fashion writer/ JournalistOne Global Media
FALL 2017 Public & Global Affairs InternNiagara Foundation
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: February 14 2016
Company Location: North Babylon, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAleta Love is looking for a very motivated, skilled writer intern.
Must be available to post to social media sites of blogs and other works.
Must have a good computer and phone.
Knowledgeable of writing sites and blogging on WordPress
Be social media savvy.
Positive energy is a must.
Work independently on tasks given.
Available to attend various art events
Able to put an event together. ( That part is paid)
Great personality and people skills.
Able to proofread and edit
Great with You tube.
Can edit videos
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus