Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: February 14 2016
Company Location: North Babylon, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAleta Love is looking for a very motivated, skilled writer intern.
Must be available to post to social media sites of blogs and other works.
Must have a good computer and phone.
Knowledgeable of writing sites and blogging on WordPress
Be social media savvy.
Positive energy is a must.
Work independently on tasks given.
Available to attend various art events
Able to put an event together. ( That part is paid)
Great personality and people skills.
Able to proofread and edit
Great with You tube.
Can edit videos
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus