Journalism internship for an Italian-American publicationItaloamericano
Journalism internship for an Italian-American publication (Los Angeles area)Italoamericano
12UP Sports Media/Social Media Internship12UP
High School EditorThe Honestly
High School Content WriterThe Honestly
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Urban Pointe Publication & Production
Posted: December 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am currently looking for dependable, ambitious, and hard working individuals for internship opportunities at my Publishing Company and parent companies. You must be In the Oklahoma areas #Tulsa #OKC or #Texas based with transportation.
Image and Style
Social Media Management
Non paid positions, traveling opportunities, and you will gain experiences in publication and entertainment
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus