Philly's That Music Mag Needs an Intern Editor ASAPThat Music Mag
Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
50 Milk St
Posted: September 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship will be focused in editorial work for Comunicas Foundation local news service projects in the Worcester County area.
Comunicas Foundation Inc. is a non-profit NGO that promotes and develops citizen journalism in residential communities.
Comunicas services aimed at social, economic, cultural and political development of residential communities, through dedicated citizen participation.
To support the creation of a better, happier and fairer global society from the grassroots.
A free world with free citizens that shape their social environment through direct democracy in their neighborhoods.
– Local Journalism
– Local Information
– Local Research
– Local Data Mining and Analysis
– Identification and Diagnosis of Local Problems
– Promotion and Support of Human Rights
– Community Volunteerism
– Communicational training
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus