Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Chicago News Media Group
415 E. Golf Rd. Suite 106
Arlington Heights, IL
Posted: June 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago News Media Group got an open position for a journalism intern! If you're talented, creative and looking to gain as much experience as possible, don't hesitate to contact us.
*Having experience in the auto news or car reviews is a PLUS.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports.
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat is a plus.