Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
MEDLIFE Journalism InternshipMEDLIFE
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
6029 Fairmount Ave.
San Diego, CA
Posted: November 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCryo FX is a world leader in Co2 Special Effects Products. Half of our success is due in part by our solid web presence and of course, content! From our blogs, to press releases, websites, and more, our content is everywhere. We are currently expanding and therefore have 2 open positions for those interns who are seeking a live environment to get their own content published for use in a live environment. We have press releases, blog posts, status updates, and much more, to include specific write ups on clients specific events and use of our products. We have a lot to offer in terms of what has worked and what hasn't in our field, which applies to many fields in general. Please let us know if you have any questions! This is an internship which may lead to a paid position. We will sign off for intern work for college as well!
Responsibilities- Create content for blogs and media outlets based on products and live events
- Assist in project management of article creation, content creation, online editorials, press releases etc.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus