Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
Television News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism Internurban legend presents
Writing Interns WantedHighSpeed Media
Fashion Blogger & ColumnistSociety Row
Intership Opportunity for Digital Journalist with Personality757 Media
Public Relations Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Natural Life Academy
Posted: January 22 2016
Company Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNatural Life Academy is a growing company that provides all natural cosmetic lines for women and men. We are seeking the perfect individual to assist us with blogging, editing, proofreading, and more. If this sounds like something you enjoy please contact us with your formation and resume.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus