Editorial / Journalism InternOneLucid
Political Column WriterThe Write Dose
Lifestyle WriterOff The MRKT
Lifestyle Editorial InternshipObserver Media
Editorial / Journalism InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Editorial Internship at Brooklyn-based Art MagazineGLASS Quarterly Magazine
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternNCS Group Of Companies
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Natural Life Academy
Posted: January 22 2016
Company Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionNatural Life Academy is a growing company that provides all natural cosmetic lines for women and men. We are seeking the perfect individual to assist us with blogging, editing, proofreading, and more. If this sounds like something you enjoy please contact us with your formation and resume.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus