Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
MEDLIFE Journalism InternshipMEDLIFE
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Supremus Group LLC
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn this modern world where "World is Flat", to work with our company, you don't need to come to our office so you can be in any part of USA. We are looking for a self starter, motivated, creative and hard working person.
For more information about our company, please visit www.hipaatraining.net
Responsibilities- Create content for website
- Write on company blog
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Write press release
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SEO will be added advantage so content is written keeping SEO in mind.