Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Social Media Writing internship at Media company in the Editorial DeptNew Media Publishing Group
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Content writer for blog & Apple NewsMusic Host Network LLC
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID POP MUSIC JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID EDM Music JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Fashion writer/ JournalistOne Global Media
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
BoldrDash Event Series
53 Beacon drive
North Kingstown, RI
Posted: July 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love an active lifestyle? Are you wicked interested in learning more about the fastest growing segment of the fitness category? Then come play in the mud and sand with us by applying for an internship with BoldrDash Race.
BoldrDash is New England’s leading Military Style Obstacle Course Race based in Rhode Island. We have an active and loyal following of over 3,000 racers and growing. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for top students in the RI area to join the BoldrDash internship program.
As a Journalism intern, you will help to coordinate the continued development and activation of our on and offline promotions and platforms, as well as event management planning and management of printed marketing materials for the race.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Regular communication with engaged audience via bi-weekly email communications
- Maintain community calendars and advertising listings
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Strong writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management skills
- Positive, “roll up your sleeves” and get muddy attitude?- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Self starter, ability to work independently and accountable to meet deadlines?- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability ?- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus