Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternOphir Energy Plc.
MUSIC/ENTERTAINMENT BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
ChucksConnection InternshipHal Peterson Media Services
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Spring Intern Writers Needed Blog focus- Housing/ Social Justice/ Crime / Jobs /Wellness/CommunityOur Community is Our Land
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 24 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship is with a startup working in the educational space. The company has not released its product for public consumption yet and is looking to bolster the web content of the site before the release of its beta product, which is where the Editorial Intern will be working! It is an exciting opportunity to really own the web content development of the product and see the popularity of your articles grow, as you develop your skills.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus