Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Urban Legend Magazine
Posted: November 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUrban Legend Magazine, an online publication exclusively dedicated to highlighting the issues effecting inner cities all across the nation and to provide a quality source of entertainment. Urban Legend Magazine's main focus is to offer a viable means of promotion and advertisement for authors of, not only urban street fiction, but literary fiction, non-fiction, short stories, poetry as well as children's books, including music artists, models, fashion designers, etc., along with minority business owners across a broad spectrum, to help you connect with your target audience.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus