Public Relations Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial Office Intern (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Baseball Prospectus – Yankees local siteBaseball Prospectus
Journalism ***Intern for Winter Quarter***Sorbeen
Spring Semester Virtual Content Writing InternshipFINE Magazine
Associate Image EditorWhoWhatWhy
Editorial / Journalism InterniFashion Network
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 09 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRMG Publishing will publish 3 online magazine this year.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus