Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Article Writing Internship for National News SiteBryan Tropeano
Editorial Video Internship with YourTango.comYourTango
Virtual internship - Blogging, editing and writing for an online sneakers magazine & ecommerceDamn Kicks
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: August 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be involved in:
- Writing, editing, and polishing daily articles
- Finding story ideas for content calendar
- Engaging in social media activities
- Editing Articles from other contributors
Benefits to You:
-Gain real work experience in the online publishing world
-Make an impact in an area that is important to you
-Create content you can use in a portfolio or job resume
- Internship experience
- Understanding of keywords and SEO optimization
- A great reference for future positions
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus