Editorial / Journalism Internurban legend presents
Editorial / Journalism InternEnvato Group
Writing Interns WantedHighSpeed Media
Fashion Blogger & ColumnistSociety Row
Intership Opportunity for Digital Journalist with Personality757 Media
Public Relations Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial Office Intern (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: October 29 2015
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmpowr2Elev8, Inc., a non-profit organization, it’s mission is to promote empowerment of individuals in the areas of business and education. Empowr2Elev8, Inc. focuses its efforts on assisting entrepreneurs, start-up companies, and established businesses in being successful by linking them to a collaborative network of services that would promote development and growth by creating dynamic capabilities for the individuals, businesses or organizations.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Magazine Layout Design, Digital Magazines
Preferred - Magazine Design