Summer Writers for Social & Economic Justice Needed Today! Community Blog!Community First
Philly's That Music Mag Needs an Intern Editor ASAPThat Music Mag
Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: October 29 2015
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEmpowr2Elev8, Inc., a non-profit organization, it’s mission is to promote empowerment of individuals in the areas of business and education. Empowr2Elev8, Inc. focuses its efforts on assisting entrepreneurs, start-up companies, and established businesses in being successful by linking them to a collaborative network of services that would promote development and growth by creating dynamic capabilities for the individuals, businesses or organizations.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Magazine Layout Design, Digital Magazines
Preferred - Magazine Design