Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
CHAT(Culture of Health-Advancing Together)
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCulture of Health-Advancing Together (CHAT) was founded in 2015 with a desire to create a culture of health among the new comers in Houston. Our mission is to foster health and healthcare access of the immigrant and refugee community through education and advocacy.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and prepare our monthly Newsletter.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy-editing, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus