Editorial / Journalism InterniFashion Network
Foodbeast: Editorial InternshipFOODBEAST
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Content WritersWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Ghost Writer/Journalism Writer UNPAID Internship for FINANCE BLOGMorowati Consulting
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Editorial / Journalism InternEnvato Group
Pop Culture Editorial InternshipThe Daily411
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
RipIt™ Vids LLC
Posted: August 02 2015
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe, RipIt™, are the fastest and most accurate GoPro® editor on the Apple App Store.
From your iPhone, RipIt simply edits out your best clips so that you can spend more time surfing!
We need someone to write press-releases and blog postings.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Blogger, Academic English, Blog Management, Article Writing
Preferred - Press Release Development, Composing Press Releases, Blog Development