Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Digital Media Journalism InternshipRabwah Times
SEEKING JOURNALISM INTERNS TO WRITE POSTS FOR HEALTHCARE WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
Writing ProgrammeThe Indian Economist
Writers and Blogging Interns NeededThe Liberal Advocate News
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Business 101 with Scott Gingold
Posted: March 20 2016
Company Location: Bethlehem, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a radio talk show host who is currently on sabbatical. I am looking to write a book and need assistance. I am looking for someone, or perhaps a few people to work with me on this project. In a nutshell I want to pick out the best interviews from previously interviewed guests and drill down to the best advice and tips offered and combine that with my insight to produce this book.
I will offer more specific details when we talk, and I am open to your ideas.
Responsibilities- Listen to podcasts to extrapolate key interviews and information.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and copy;
-Conduct follow-up interviews with previous radio show guests.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment