PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Freelance Writer/InternWord Stylist
CopywriterFragrances of Wine
Editorial / Journalism InternDailyDAC, LLC d/b/a Financial Poise
Fashion Journalism InternshipCapitally
Paid Journalism InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Breaking news opportunity at BNO NewsBNO News B.V.
Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
547 Valley Rd.
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMontclair Studio is looking for interns looking to write articles related to the wedding industry and event planning .
Great start up opportunity that can lead to employment. 2 - 3 articles are due per week are required per candidate.
Wonderful opportunity to be published in a new and upcoming magazine.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus