Editorial InternshipSRG Services, Inc.
Sports Journalism/Editorial InternFanteractive
Journalism InternshipUnsung People
Victims of Immigration Fraud - VOIFAGVSPORT
Law Intern - VOIFAGVSPORT
Web Development Intern - VOIFAGVSPORT
Journalism/ Investigative Reporting Intern - VOIFAGVSPORT
Journalism or Investigative Reporting InternshipVOIF
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 13 2016
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDailyMode is a small startup online magazine for young, career driven, and fashionable women. We explore fashion and all encompassing areas - from fashion, art, design, beauty, and more. Majority of the DailyMode team work remotely to accommodate work experience and give our writers the ability to research and work their stories their own way. We are looking for college student who would like the experience of working for an editorial team and building a portfolio. College credit can be provide for those applying.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editor-in-Chief
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy-editing, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Researching and brainstorming your own stories
- Meet weekly deadlines
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of common video conferencing applications, specifically Join Me, Skype, Facetime
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Ability to work remotely and independently