Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Coral Springs, FL
Posted: July 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA growing online news publication is in the process of expansion and is seeking talented editorial interns to join our team! The news magazine features local news and events in and around the cities of Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Tamarac & Margate.
Interns will assist in researching news and current events to keep website updated. This internship offers interns the opportunity to write articles and host discussions as needed. This is a fantastic chance to build your resume and potentially land your dream job!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Business Communications, Journalism, Broadcast Journalism
Preferred - Community Journalism, Broadcast Journalism