Staff WriterThe Black Sheep Rutgers
Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Castles In The Sea
Posted: December 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCastles In The Sea is a place for passionate writers who are enthusiastic about Travel, Food, Lifestyle and Literature.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Content Creation, Blogging
Preferred - Search Engine Optimization