Editorial / Journalism Intern for Tattoo TechnologiesTattoo Technologies
Digital Magazine Writer (Volunteer/ Intern)The Style Vibe
Writing ProgrammeThe Indian Economist
Editorial / Journalism InternZeamo
Lifestyle Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Music Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
SportswriterThe Daily Player
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
4455 W Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTickleMe Entertainment is a show production, talent management and marketing firm. No matter which position you have applied for, you will be receiving more responsibility and more experience at this internship than any other company. Our interns are a valuable part of our team. You are an integral part of our team and for our clients. You will receive real world experience.
We are seeking for a Journalism Intern interested in the entertainment field. Compensation for this internship will be on a per project basis.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Mandatory to have own laptop
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus