Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
MEDLIFE Journalism InternshipMEDLIFE
Social Media Blog Researcher/Editor & WriterSPARE CS Inc
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The Marketing Chicks
Posted: April 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a Publishing internship? Publishing internships are the best way to bridge the gap between going to school and landing great job. Internships can help you develop your Publishing experience by learning the ropes from more experienced professionals. At the end of your internship, you’ll have relevant experience to help you decide if a career in Publishing is the right choice for you!!!
Publishing internships are pretty common, but don't expect to be in charge at the end of your internship! Usually, you’ll have to work from the bottom up, but interns are much more likely to get a job offer from the employer they’re interning with. If you decide to intern with us, you’ll sacrifice the name prestige for other benefits, such as having an opportunity to see your projects go from start to finish. Experience in Publishing is the key to offering value and creativity to the team here at Chicks Incs!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus