SUMMER 2017 Public & Global Affairs InternNiagara Foundation
Blogger/Writer for Automotive ConciergeThe Auto Vault Inc.
Journalism/English Majors neededMinnesota Publishing
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Pac 12 Sports JournalistsArmchair All-Americans
Spring Blog Writing InternshipWHAT ARE THOSE
Virtual Editorial / Journalism/ Blogging Intern/ Digital MarketingBullyfambam
Events ReporterDimas Consulting & Events
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Shanta Lana LLC.
Posted: January 22 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently accepting submissions from students majoring/minoring in editorial commentary, journalism, content creation, technical writing, broadcasting and more to join our extensive hands-on training program. Whether for experience or college credit, this internship will help prepare you for the fast-paced world of broadcasting/television production/entertainment. If interested, please express your interest by submitting your resume for this opportunity.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus