Editorial / Journalism InternEnvato Group
Pop Culture Editorial InternshipThe Daily411
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Editorial / Journalism InternISPEN GROUP
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Content Developer and Creative Writing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Copy EditingEdwards Educational Services
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Coalition for Residential Education
Posted: March 04 2015
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Coalition for Residential Education (CORE) is a professional membership organization dedicated to promoting, representing and strengthening residential education programs for children and youth whose families and communities cannot meet their needs.
CORE is looking for a few good interns who like to work independently but can function well within a team. The intern would assist with monthly publication, "Residential Education Matters" and write content for members.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Executive Director.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint