Lifestyle Editorial InternshipObserver Media
Editorial / Journalism InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Editorial Internship at Brooklyn-based Art MagazineGLASS Quarterly Magazine
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternNCS Group Of Companies
Breaking News / Journalism InternNYAToday
Author AssistantThe Organic Nanny
Best Training Ever -- Investigate Threats to DemocracyWhoWhatWhy
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: December 29 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK A M S I Magazine is a fashion magazine for the sophisticated millennials. We cover everything from fashion trends/red carpet to life and dating tips. Our mission is to promote positive images of people of color. Much like our peers W, Elle, Vogue and Vanity Fair magazines, we embody quality and luxury. We're looking for passionate writers who want to inspire positive change to join our team.
Please email a sample of your writing piece to kamsimag@gmail upon your application submission.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus