Sports WriterSo Much Sports
Contributing WriterSoul City Media Network, LLC
Reviews and Features Writer For Music BlogLucy Out Loud
2017 Summer InternshipThe Gazette
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Staff Writer/ News WriterGAFollowers
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Globe Post
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: December 29 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionK A M S I Magazine is a fashion magazine for the sophisticated millennials. We cover everything from fashion trends/red carpet to life and dating tips. Our mission is to promote positive images of people of color. Much like our peers W, Elle, Vogue and Vanity Fair magazines, we embody quality and luxury. We're looking for passionate writers who want to inspire positive change to join our team.
Please email a sample of your writing piece to kamsimag@gmail upon your application submission.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus