Editorial / Journalism Intern Fashion magazineBeauty Within TV
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Travel Writer InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Journalism InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Blogging Intern/ Brand Ambassador (journalism)Always Werking LLC
Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
Television News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
TBC Media Group, LLC
Posted: March 21 2016
Company Location: Stockbridge, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Beauty Consultant Magazine (TBC), published by TBC Media Group, LLC. exists to fill a much-needed gap in the multicultural beauty community. More than just service providers, hair stylists, barbers, nail technicians, and other beauty industry professionals also play the role of confidant, counselor, and trendsetter. TBC is a unique media outlet by serving as the beauty professional’s confidant, counselor, and trendsetter.
We are seeking an editorial intern for the digital magazine & website, the position calls for a local intern that can meet once a week but work independently from home. The magazine is undergoing a "renovation" sort of speak and we are seeking energetic and flexible team members. This position has the potential to turn into a full time position.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Publisher.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus