Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Video BroadcasterCulture Magazine
15/Hour Paid CNBC News Desk Internship - Fall 2017CNBC
Editorial / Journalism Intern for Tattoo TechnologiesTattoo Technologies
Digital Magazine Writer (Volunteer/ Intern)The Style Vibe
Writing ProgrammeThe Indian Economist
Editorial / Journalism InternZeamo
Lifestyle Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
May We Help You Radio Network
Posted: April 10 2015
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMWHY Radio Network Digital Magazine.
MWHY Radio is looking for a candidate to manage, edit, and oversee our radio network's digital magazine.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus