Editorial / Journalism InternOneLucid
Political Column WriterThe Write Dose
Lifestyle WriterOff The MRKT
Lifestyle Editorial InternshipObserver Media
Editorial / Journalism InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Editorial Internship at Brooklyn-based Art MagazineGLASS Quarterly Magazine
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternNCS Group Of Companies
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: July 17 2015
Company Location: Saint Louis, MO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an IT company based in the Midwest.
Work with our marketing director to create unique content for our newsletters & website along with marketing material content
This can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Marketing Director.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
SkillsRequired - Journalism
Preferred - Microsoft Office