Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Intern Needed for Manhattan DigestManhattan Digest
MEDLIFE Journalism InternshipMEDLIFE
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: July 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an IT company based in the Midwest.
Work with our marketing director to create unique content for our newsletters & website along with marketing material content
This can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Marketing Director.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
SkillsRequired - Journalism
Preferred - Microsoft Office