Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Internship at Talk SportsTalk Sports
Video EditorStily Inc.
Creative Writing/Social Media InternPosture Pro, Inc.
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
1305 W Auto Drive
Posted: November 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are solely focused on the digital world. We also are backed by some of the top business people in Arizona that have created fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for an intern that wants to learn how to find sources, create content and make it seo friendly. We own many different websites that range from video game reviews, web design, web development, pop culture to name a few. If you are looking to join a team with lots of opportunity to grow this is the place for you. Please check out our corporate website at http://www.freestarcapital.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus