Writer Intern ( Remote)Burffee
Magazine EditorWanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
Editorial for Sneaker OutletDeviate Publishing
Non-Profit Media & Marketing Internship (Unpaid)Love Knowledge
Blog & Article Writing InternFree Range Office
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
Editor / ePUBLISHING / Sector - Human Performance OptimizationLRT
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Clear Sky Media LLC
Posted: September 11 2015
Company Location: Artesia, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClear Sky Media LLC is looking for creative writers who can join our team. We are seeking Individuals who can research keywords for web content, and also be able to write different web content for different businesses. Please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious Inquiries.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus