Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
SEEKING JOURNALISM INTERNS TO WRITE POSTS FOR HEALTHCARE WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
Writing ProgrammeThe Indian Economist
Writers and Blogging Interns NeededThe Liberal Advocate News
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Diop Agency
Blogging Interns Needed For Entertainment, EDM Culture, and Music Industry NewsMad Sun Marketing
Esports Journalism: Pokemon VGCThe Game Haus LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Art Official Media
Posted: January 10 2016
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for writers to interview artists and business professionals. Most articles will be features or profile pieces.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus