Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Journalism Internship - Contributing WriterTUN.com
Journalist / WriterSRM Graphics and Printing
Journalism Intern for Girls & Women's Empowerment InitiativeProject GirlSpire
Journalism InternXperience Management Group
PR/Journalist Intern for Fashion TechFashom
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Party Cove Magazine / Cove Crashers, LLC
Posted: March 30 2015
Company Location: Fort Worth, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a startup publication online called Party Cove Magazine. We are developing a Maxim-esque style publication for a unique market. We operate with a WordPress based website that is still under development. Knowledge of WordPress is required. You can work from home and designate your own hours. You will be required to meet once a week via Skype with the Publisher.
We're looking for highly creative people. This is your chance to earn valuable experience in an entrepreneurial based project where your skills and creativity will be the cornerstone of an emerging national publication. If you prove to be a critical asset in the development of this publication, there will be a profit sharing opportunity along with a full-time career potential.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of articles;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, and WordPress
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Copy Editing, WordPress
Preferred - Graphic Design, Wordpress Design