Jounalism InternshipLos Angeles
Spring / Summer Political Speech Writer DemocratOur Community is Our Land
Newsletter NinjaBeloved Streets of America
Breaking news opportunity at BNO NewsBNO News B.V.
Creative and Talented Journalists/Bloggers Needed For Print and Digital Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Editorial / Journalism InternEagle group
Journalist/ reporterThe Claire Life Mini Mag
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Your Business First
Posted: July 26 2015
Company Location: Statesville, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking for a journalism intern to help with content writing, ebook writing, editing and proofing
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus