PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Content writer for blog & Apple NewsMusic Host Network LLC
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID POP MUSIC JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID EDM Music JournalistTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Fashion writer/ JournalistOne Global Media
FALL 2017 Public & Global Affairs InternNiagara Foundation
Podcast Assistant Producer InternViridian Analytics
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: July 11 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionN'Style Atlanta is part of the Girl Six Media company. Our entertainment and lifestyle site covers the latest events in Atlanta. Our team of correspondents attend the events, interview celebrities, and enjoy dishing out the latest from the Atlanta social scene. Outside of our main site N'Style Atlanta, there are opportunities for to learn by shadowing our teams who are working on podcasts, web series, as well as a new docu-series. The interns will be able to work with different team members to understand how managing events, coverage, and websites works in the real world.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus