Editorial / Journalism InternCovered Community
Intership Opportunity for Digital Journalist with Personality757 Media
Editorial / Journalism InternAliveMind
Globe Afrique is Looking for Journalists to Write About Africa & the DiasporaGlobe Afrique
International - Global Journalism Internship - Remote - VirtualIVANNOVATION
Winter Editorial InternshipChicago Agent Publishing
Social Media Marketing // Content CreatorThe Social Group
JOURNALISM / MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Remote)(Private)
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: May 15 2016
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Travelista is a digital storytelling platform created for Black Women travelers to voice their journeys and give light to their individual worldviews. We provide the space for women to foster relationships and share their experiences to encourage other women to journey their paths.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts. May have already graduated or completed studies.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance, particularly experienced with Wordpress
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus