Blogging Intern/ Brand Ambassador (journalism)Always Werking LLC
Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
Television News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism Internurban legend presents
Writing Interns WantedHighSpeed Media
Fashion Blogger & ColumnistSociety Row
Intership Opportunity for Digital Journalist with Personality757 Media
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
125 Mt Auburn St
Posted: June 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship is with a startup working in the educational space. The company has not released its product for public consumption yet and is looking to bolster the web content of the site before the release of its beta product, which is where the Editorial Intern will be working! It is an exciting opportunity to really own the web content development of the product and see the popularity of your articles grow, as you develop your skills.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus